The ambition level is high within the Olyslager organization. An important part of the strategy is a far-reaching professionalization of processes, employees and systems with a clear focus on operational & commercial excellence. Building on the unique and mission-driven character of Olyslager, the primary objectives for the newly appointed Commercial Director (m/f) are:
- The growth, operating result, sustainable positioning and continuity of Olyslager along the lines of the vision, mission and strategy.
- Developing and implementing an ambitious commercial (growth) and budget strategy, ensuring the sustainable commercial success of Olyslager and the realization short- and long-term financial objectives in collaboration with the CEO and the sales team.
- Initiating, developing and shaping the ambitious, consistent commercial objectives that result in a balanced, decisive and ambitious policy and strategy in the field of services, segments, prices, margins, etc..
- Designing, managing and realizing a sale (and marketing) strategy aiming at the acquisition of new customers, managing and maintaining the commercial relationship with existing customers (account management and upsell) and (where possible) bringing attention to Olyslager’s range of services and products from the matrix (cross sell).
- Defining and monitoring measurable objectives for the various disciplines within commerce and the management of the commercial department (performance management), and follow up.
- Responsible for achieving the formulated turnover and profit targets.
- Monitoring and managing the sales and marketing plans, also in changing circumstances.
- Leading and coaching a motivated commercial organization in an inspiring, recognizable and commercially responsible manner.
- Stimulating and monitoring a culture in which cooperation, accountability, responsibility, entrepreneurship, co-creation and operational excellence are key.
Within the organization, the customer’s needs are core and the commercial team represents these needs throughout the organization.
Olyslager is looking for a driven Commercial Director who combines proven leadership experience with a relevant university degree. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
The position requires a quick thinker, a strong personality, a booster. Someone who radiates sharpness and demands the same from others. Who makes people think and can get them going. He/she has a high connecting capacity and convinces on the basis of professionalism and skills. If necessary, he/she is persistent.
The Commercial Director has a natural and empathetic leadership style and is able to inspire and motivate the organization and its employees. He/she is ‘organizational savvy’, with an eye for the potential and ambitions of the employees and knows how to stimulate them to the fullest. He/she is easily approachable. Based on his/her sense of responsibility and commitment, he/she leads by example in all aspects of business management, supporting and allowing the team’s expertise to flourish as much as possible.
The Commercial Director represents Olyslager with credibility, integrity and consistency.
Olyslager is a Dutch company and the world’s leading supplier in lubricant data for the oil industry. Olyslager has been collecting all technical lubricant data from more than 2,600 OEMs (in the automotive and industrial sectors, among others). This makes the company the supplier for lubricant manufacturers and for the professional end user in particular.
Olyslager provides nowadays data solutions and expertise to more than 175 different oil brands in the worldwide lubricants industry and delivers value to customers across retail, commercial and industrial sectors. The technical lubricant data is used in many areas by the lubricants industry. The lubricants database expert helps leading lubricants companies to streamline their marketing and technical support. Olyslager has an extended team for data, software development and technical consultants who work with customers worldwide to support their product marketing and management.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org